Why Pre-schooling is an important step in Child’s Life?
An informative write-up
Parents are under sheer pressure to send their kids to play school as kids are small and tender at heart, but they know that they have to take this step for their kids' future.
This phase of a child’s life is very crucial as he enters into a new life of exploring and creating new things. Best preschools in chennai are focusing on all over the development of a child’s growth. They also give quality results when it comes to a child’s education.
As good playschool maintains their curriculum by including best teaching methods that evolve a child’s brain and body. The activities performed by them regulate their day to day learning process. All the programs are done under the supervision of the mentors who guide children to be active and who can give reflex responses when required.
Children in preschool get a disciplined environment where they learn to be academically strong which enhances their skills for future use like learning shapes, colours, alphabets, etc. This learning is very important for a child to absorb as it empowers them to boost their self- confidence and it also helps in developing their personality.
Best preschools in chennai focuses more on practical learning which improves a child's vocabulary and communication skill which gives them an upper hand to present themselves and also improves interaction with peer groups. At this stage of life children come out of their comfort zone leaving their protective and caring environment and entering into a wealthy environment of language learning.
Learnings at preschool:
● Emphasis is laid more on the cognitive development of a child.
● Makes them socially interactive which enhances their personality.
● They are more involved in oral lessons like rhymes, prayers, hymns, etc
● They learn phonics to gain the sound of each alphabet correctly.
● They learn to handle and try to make a grip on writing with the use of colours.
● They will enhance their motor skills during their play and also during colouring, writing, and reading skills.
● They learn time management like waking up early, having lunch in the break, playing in games period, etc.
● Learn to identify their belongings like water bottles, tiffin, bags, books etc.
● They learn table manners, toilet manners, and other manners which helps in improving their identity.
Facilities at preschool:
● Colourful classroom
● Toys, games and swings
● Neat and hygienic environment
● Trained teachers and helpers
● Safe transport facility
● Flashcards of different identifications involved in the learning process.
Every mother feels protective when it comes to her child and it takes her a lot to send her child away from her for his benefit. Parents need preschool for their child development which can improve and enhance their efficiency towards better and quality learning.
Read Also: Simple preschool activities to do at home