LIC of India introduced New Plan LIC’s Jeevan Utsav
In tune of our market talk, Life Insurance Corporation of India launched its new plan LIC’s Jeevan Utsav today. It is an Individual, Savings, Whole Life Insurance Plan. It is a Limited Premium Plan with Guaranteed Additions throughout Premium Paying Term.
Ludhiana, November 29, 2023: In tune of our market talk, Life Insurance Corporation of India launched its new plan LIC’s Jeevan Utsav today. It is an Individual, Savings, Whole Life Insurance Plan. It is a Limited Premium Plan with Guaranteed Additions throughout Premium Paying Term.
1. This Plan is available for age starting from 90 days to 65 Years
2. It given guaranteed Life Long Income and Life Long Risk Cover.
3. The Minimum premium paying term is 5 years and maximum premium paying term is 16 years.
4. For Each policy year for which premium is paid, the Guaranteed Additions @ Rs. 40 per thousand Basic Sum Assured shall accrue at the end of each plicy year during the premium paying term.
5. On survival of the Life Assured after Premium paying term, the policyholder can choose from:
Option –I – Regular Income Benefit: which is 10% of the Basic Sum Assured payable at the end of each policy year starting after 3 to 6 years of the deferment period.
Option –II – flexi Income Benefit: Policyholder can opt for flexi income benefit under which 10% of the Basic Sum Assured payable can be accumulated and withdrawn later, subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. LIC shall pay interest on such deferred flexi income payments @ 5.5% p.a. compounding yearly.
While releasing the press note, R.L. Jariyal, Senior Divisional Manager, Ludhiana Division explained that the policyholder is offered life cover for the whole life, the death benefit will be payable as follows:
· On death of the life assured after the date of commencement of risk, death benefit equal to Sum Assured on death alongwith accrued guaranteed additions shall be payable, provided the policy is in-force. This death benefit shll not be less than 105% of total premiums paid up to the date of death. Sum Assured on death is Basic Sum Assured or 7 times of Annualized Premium whichever is higher.
· Maturity Benefit: is not available une this plan as regular/flexi income benefits are continued for life as per option exercised.
· Additional Liquidity is available through loan.
· Attractive High Sum Assured Rebate is available.
· This product satisfies the long pending demand of lower and flexible premium paying term.
· Five Optional riders are available under this plan. The policyholder can opt for either LIC’s Accidental Death and disability Benefit rider or LIC’s Accident Benefit rider and/ or the remaining three riders i.e. LIC’s Premium Waiver Benefit rider are also available by paying additional premium subject to the eligibility conditions.
· The Plan is a Non-Linked, Non-Participating Plan.
Senior Divisional Manager further explained that this plan can be purchased Offline through Licensed agents, Corporate agents, Brokers, Insurance Marketing firms as well as online directly through LIC website.