Dr Mohinder Kumar Mastana completes his Doctoral Degree
He is from Department of Sculpture of Apeejay College of Fine Arts
Jalandhar: Dr. Mohinder Kumar Mastana of Department of Sculpture of Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar completed his Doctoral Degree from Desh Bhagat University on Significance of Vishvarupa in Pahadi and Rajasthani Paintings. He also won various awards through participation in various National and International exhibitions.
Principal Dr. Neerja Dhingra congratulated him for his achievements and added that to enhance our potentials and knowledge is the prime thing which we as teachers need to do consistently in order to impart our students with the best education.
Dr. Mastana shared that he had achieved following awards/honours-
• The Best Entry Award in the Sculpture Category, in an International Visual Art Exhibition named “Vasundhara” the Mother Earth organised by Himprasth Society in collaboration with Sanskar Bharti, Uttarakhand.
• Best Artist Award in 3rd International Art Exhibition – 2021, by AKma Kala Sangh, Pathankot, Punjab.
• Best Artist Award in Sculpture Category in an International online Annual Art Exhibition organised by Kalaratnam Foundation of Art Society ‘KFOAS’ Bareilly (U.P.), India.
• Merit Certificate Award in 7th All India Online Annual Art Exhibition organised by 27 Art Point, Rajasthan (India).
• Participated in an International Online Art Exhibition 2021 organised by Sanskar Bharti, Gorakhpur, U.P., India.
• Work selected in an online International Exhibition organised by White Esprit Group, Kolkata.
• Work selected in an International Online Art Exhibition – ‘Khajuraho’ organised by EACH Welfare Society, Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh.