Neeti Goel from Chandigarh to feature with Sonu Sood on Kapil Sharma show on Aug 2
She distributed 40 lac meals and sent thousands of migrants back to their respective homes
Chandigarh: Neeti Goel from Chandigarh who distributed 40 lac meals and sent thousands of migrants back to their respective homes, will be featuring with Sonu Sood on Kapil Sharma show on Aug 2, 2020.
Neeti is the daughter of renowned industrialist Late SK Gupta. She is a successful restauranteur based in Mumbai. She was
awarded the restauranteur of the year award in 2019 at the Eiffel Tower in Paris and her two of the restaurants are among the top 50 restaurants in the world.
During Covid-19 pandemic, a lot of relief work was done by Neeti Goel. She has co-founded the “ghar bhejo Initiative” with Sonu Sood and co-founder Khaanachaiye.
Her work includes:
Started from 1200 meals and 4 months down they are at -
- 45 lakh plus meals
- officially adopted all shramik trains originating from Mumbai to provide free food / water / biscuits / fruits to migrants served 281 trains
-Serviced 4 lacs plus passengers till now
- adopted 2000 plus stray cats and dogs
- provided 18000 plus ration kits to families in need
- part of the MCGM planning committee
- set up relief camps at thane / vashi / Dahisar / Nasik Highway to provide relief to 1000s walking back home, catered to 2.5 lac migrants walking home
- serving meals in the Mumbai control room and fire dept
- provided relief to Rambo Circus Group
- provided relief material to sex workers
- started the initiative Ghar Bhejo With Sonu Sood where we transport stranded migrant workers back home
buses / trains n flights have departed to Bihar, UP, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Orissa, Kerala, Ranchi
-90000 migrants transported till now
- Rescued stranded students and put them in trains to go back home
- providing food and water in all inter-state buses in Maharashtra
-Rescued students stranded in Krygstan and brought them back to India in charter flights
And the list is endless .......
-Cyclone relief to evacuated people in Govt shelters (70000 people)
-Relief work going on in Raigarh as this area was severely hot by Nisarg cyclone
-Sanitary pads distribution drive - where 50000 sanitary napkins have been distributed to sex workers, women in migrant camps, women prisoners in thane, Byculla jails, 32 orphanages and among other needy women
-The relief work is still going on