HIIMS Nature Cure Clinic unveiled
Treatment of patients without medicines is possible with Nature Cure : Guru Manish
Patiala, November 16, 2021: Shuddhi Ayurveda has unveiled a Nature Cure Centre, affiliated to HIIMS (Hospital & Institute of Integrated Medical Sciences), in Patiala today, where Diabetes, Hypertension, Respiratory, Liver, Kidney and Arthritis related problems are treated by making lifestyle changes, instead of using medicines. In this HIIMS Nature Cure Clinic, instead of wheat or rice, the patients are given food prepared from coarse grains like Bajra, Kangni, Sanva and Kutki.
Addressing a press conference on Naturopathy, Guru Manish, Founder, Shuddhi Ayurveda said, “Under Naturopathy we use decoction (kaadha) prepared from Guava, Peepal and Giloy leaves as a herbal medicine for patients. Apart from this, positive thinking is also promoted along with yoga and meditation. In this way 90% of the patients get cured. The remaining 10% of the patients may need treatments like Ayurveda, Naturopathy or Panchakarma for further relief."
Apart from Guru Manish, Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury, a renowned author and specialist in Diabetes and Postural Medicine; Dr Amar Singh Azad, MBBS, MD-Community Medicine and Dr. Avadhesh Pandey, MBBS, MD-Radiology, were also present at the programme.
Guru Manish said that millets like Kangni, Hari Kangni, Sanva, Kodo and Kutki can be included in the diet instead of wheat and rice, not only to stay healthy but also to avoid many diseases. These are the basic cereals, followed by bajra, ragi, gram, jowar and maize. Millets or coarse grains are capable of keeping the body healthy and disease free, as they are rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron, protein and minerals etc.
Dr. Amar Singh Azad said that the kind of wheat we are eating is genetically modified. Instead of it, if we include nutritious millets in our diet alternately, then the problem of Diabetes can be reduced in one to two weeks, and blood pressure can also come under control within two to four weeks. Serious cancer patients can get benefits in two to four months.
Speaking on the occasion, Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury said that the force of gravity helps in curing many diseases. In Postural Medicine therapy, gravitational force is applied to treat patients without any medicine. The facility of postural medicine is available at the HIIMS Nature Cure Clinic.
Guru Manish further said, 'We have more than 100 Shuddhi Ayurveda centers operational across India, where patients with kidney and liver failure, cancer and autoimmune diseases are cured. HIIMS Chandigarh is also India's first NABH Ayurveda Panchakarma Hospital."
HIIMS is the first hospital in the country to provide medical treatment to patients through postural medicine. The goodness and healing potential of diverse medical sciences are brought under one roof. The idea behind this was to make it possible to effectively treat diseases of the human body by using the best practices of various medical systems, so that the diseases could be cured permanently.