Gabriella Demetriades interacts with UIFT, Panjab University students
She is popular fashion designer, model, and digital content creator
Chandigarh: Popular fashion designer, model, and digital content creator, Gabriella Demetriades today interacted with students of the University Institute of Fashion Technology & Vocational Development, Panjab University as a part of a ‘Special Web-Talk Series’.
During the web dialogue, Gabriella, who is the founder of Deme Love, a much loved and popular western outfits brand, shared her experiences of running a fashion business and challenges that she faced. The dialogue was titled “Love for Fashion & Venturing into the Fashion Business” and 81 students attended it. “Having a good mentor or guide in this field is essential and I have personally been through this. So I am extremely happy to interact with fashion students and share my experiences. During these tough times of lockdown, it is important to keep oneself positively engaged and growing in knowledge,” she said. “It is important to use the strength of your team well. Someone is good at a task that must be given that work when it comes to allocating work in your team,” she added answering a student’s question.
Dr. Neha Miglani was the moderator and facilitator of the session. Students of Masters and Bachelor’s degree asked her questions about their interests and how to make their dream of setting up a fashion enterprise come true.
Chandigarh: It is for the information of the general public and students of Panjab University Teaching Departments/Colleges in particular that result of the following examinations have been declared:-
1. Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)-5th Semester, Dec-19
2. Bachelor of Engineering(Bio-Tech)-3rd Semester,Dec-19
3. Bachelor of Engineering(Bio-Tech)-5th Semester,Dec-19
4. Bachelor of Engineering(Bio-Tech)-2nd Semester,Jan-2020
5. Bachelor of Engineering(Bio-Tech)-4th Semester,Jan-2020
6. Bachelor of Engineering(Bio-Tech)-6th Semester,Jan-2020
7. Bachelor of Engineering(Bio-Tech)-8th Semester,Jan-2020
8. Master of Engineering(Bio-Tech)-Ist Semester,Dec-19
9. Master of Engineering(Bio-Tech)-3rd Semester,Dec-19
The students are advised to see their result in their respective Departments/ Colleges/University website, said a release issued by the PU today.