Inaugurates first one in Pune APC to commemorate with 50 years of celebration of AMG.
• Dedicated AMG service bay to offer priority, personalized service with shortest turnaround time to ensure service differentiation
• The new AMG Bays will have the look and feel of Motorsports Pit stop,to provide the right environment forservicing these high performance cars
• AMG and Specialty Cars will be serviced by technicians and staffs specially trained in Affalterbach and also fromthe renowned Mercedes-Benz Academy
• AMG customers will have dedicated Service Advisors and Diagnostic engineers to take care of their performance machines
• Mercedes-Benz recommended AMG special tools and kits will be used for servicing and maintenance of the vehicles
• In case of any spares not available at APC workshop, it shall be airfreighted without any costs to customers
• Customers can oversee their cars being serviced personally and can directly interact with trained technicians or Mercedes-Benz Technical experts
• In the J.D. Power 2017 India Customer Service Index (Luxury) Study, Mercedes-Benz India ranks highest in after-sales service satisfaction, with a score of 862
Pune: In its pursuit of creating ‘service differentiation’in the highly exclusive luxury performance segment, India’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz today, inaugurated its first ever dedicated AMG Service Bay at the AMG Performance Centre, Pune. As part of another segment first initiative,the dedicated AMG service bay will offer highly personalized, prioritized servicing at the shortest turnaround time. Only trained manpower from Mercedes-Benz Academy will be working on the AMG and Specialty cars using AMG special tools recommended by Mercedes-Benz. The initiative will be replicated in all the other six AMG Performance Centers across country in Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore and recently inaugurated APCs in Chennai and Kochi by end of the year. This initiative is also aimed at supporting the fast growing population of AMG customers in India.
Speaking on the occasion, Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India commented, “Mercedes-Benz India has been on a determined drive to create tangible service differentiation for its customersand relentlessly innovate through its service offerings. The brand’s topmost ranking in the recent J.D. Power 2017 India Customer Service Indexstudy, is a clear testimony to this differentiation which is highly appreciated by our customers. The importance of personalized service experience is a key enabler in driving customer satisfaction in the luxury segment and we want to offer it to our AMG and Specialty cars owners. The dedicated AMG Bays across the 7 APCs will have highly personalized and prioritized service with shortest turnaround time, and aim to create a service experience which is as delightful and satisfying, as driving an AMG. The luxury performance and specialty car segment in India has immense growth possibility and requires special attention for customized service.”
Mr. Folger further elaborated, “AMG stands for automotive excellence, exclusivity and dynamic driving performance and the inauguration of the first dedicated AMG Bay in India reaffirms our promise to offer our customerssuperlative AMG ownership experience. With a clear leadership in the performance car segment in India, we want to focus on delightful service experience and sustain this leadership further. The inauguration of the dedicated AMG Service Bays is a strategic decision that will help create customer satisfaction and will strengthen our commitments to our AMG customers.”