Ludhiana, December 12, 2015: 37th Annual Day Function of Ludhiana Management Association will be held on December 14 at 11 am in Hotel Park Plaza, Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana.
Shri Kaptan Singh Solanki, Governor of Punjab, Haryana, & Administrator, Union Territory of Chandigarh will be the Chief Guest at this function & confer following six annual awards instituted by Ludhiana Management Association:
• LMA – Vardhman Award for Entrepreneur of the year Sponsored by Vardhman Textiles Limited since 1984. The entrepreneur who belongs to Punjab having his establishment anywhere in the world is eligible for this award.
• LMA – Dayanand Munjal Award for Manager of the Year – Sponsored by Hero Cycles Limited since 1984. The eligibility for this award is that the Manager must be working in Punjab, he may belong to any place.
• LMA – Trident Award for young innovative Entrepreneur or Manager of the Year – Sponsored by Trident Limited since 1992. Entrepreneurs/Managers below the age of 40 years working in Punjab, are eligible for this award.
• LMA - Sat Paul Mittal Life Time Achievement Award of the Year – Sponsored by Bharti Enterprises since 2007. The eligibility for this award is that the person should belong to Punjab, working anywhere.
• LMA - Hari Chand Award for Corporate Citizen of the year sponsored by Nikhil Singal Noble Trust of Eastman Group. The eligibility for this award is that the organization should be from this region.
• LMA - Sohan Lal Pahwa Award for Emerging SME of the year sponsored by Avon Cycles Limited. The eligibility for this award is that the organization should be from this region.
Mr Harpal Singh, Mentor & Chairman Emeritus, Fortis Healthcare Limited, Gurgaon will deliver the keynote address on the topic "Ethics Beyond Business".